One of my favourite quick and easy foods to cook while in the wilderness is a tortilla pizza. They are easy to make, cheap, great for the kiddos, and you can make them as fast as you can eat them.
- Shredded Cheese
- Can or jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- Additional toppings as you choose.
- Warm your grill or fire until you can only hold your hand 5 inches above the coals for 2 seconds.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese and other toppings over the sauce.
- Place directly on the grill and cook until the tortilla is crispy.
NOTE: Do not add too much sauce, cheese, and toppings or the tortilla will not get crispy.